The University-Business LAB – LINK started its activity in the Academic year 2015-2016.
A network of experts focused on training, transfer of business expertise assets
and sharing their management skills.
- 1) Training the next generation of young people entering the job market
- 2) Drawing on managers experience
- 3) Providing an opportunity for managers to keep an open communication with university
- 4) Getting input and tips from managers to develop groundbreaking courses linked to the job market
- 5) Creating opportunities for discussion among students, companies and public institutions on specific issues
- 6) Promoting the training intercultural awareness
- 7) Promoting Soft Skills and the Human Capital management
- 8) Supporting young people interesting in building an international career
Throughout the years 500 students and 160 companies and managers joined the Lab-Link project.
The managers involved in the Lab-Link project training shared their competence and skills on different topics taking part in educational courses, research and publications. Among the subjects:
- · Human Resources
- · Soft Skills
- · Leadership
- · Cross Cultural Management
- · Diversity Management
- · Team Work
- · Communication
- · Organizational wellbeing
- · Balance between work and private life
- · Women leadership
- · Competition at work
- · Selection process
- · Youth Mobility and Migration Projects
- · CEO
- · Human Resources managers
- · Plant managers
- · Communications managers
- · Head of Unit
- · Consultants
- · Technical Department managers
- · Safety managers
- · Sales Directors
- · Head of Production
- · Factory managers
- · ICT Head
- · Parliament Officials
- · Academics and Teachers
The managers who have played an active role in the Lab-Link work in different fields:
- · From mechanical to electronic area
- · From steel industry to chemicals
- · From pharmaceutical industry to paper making industry
- · From transport to power industry
- · From nautical to aeronautical industry
- · From large retailers to construction industry
- · From consultants to banking field
- · From insurance field to food industry
- · From publishing and communication world to health field
- · From manufacturing field to the world of sport
- The Lab-Link promotes a training tips project, through social media, thanks to a network of managers operating in different business fields.
- · Video-Link arises with the goal of further enhancing the successful network’s managers who have collaborated on the project right from the beginning.
- · Video-Link aims to be a network bond and a link of free knowledge thereby making available training material.
- · Video-Link training drives young people and managers to be curious about business and is proposing a practical and theoretical short video.
- · Video-Link takes shape through 3 minutes of informative tips.
Video-Link tips are on three different channels: Business, English Version and Training.
- · In the “Business” channel the video is about business topics analyzed from different angles and everyone can explore the subjects of interest: soft-skills, international dynamics, Leadership, Cross-cultural Management.
- · In the “English Version” channel it is proposed that the contents are tailored to a global audience.
- · In the “Training” channel, the available video explores all-around educational topics as well as technology and science.
For collaborating, write to firstname.lastname@example.org